I haven't serviced my air conditioning this year... What are the risks?
Badly serviced air conditioning can lead to highly pollutant gas leaks and the premature breakdown of the compressor. In addition, failing to service the unit can cause allergies due to the presence of mould in the filter.What are the warning signs?
- Highly unpleasant smells
- Blocked condensers or non-functioning compressor
- A clanging noise when using the air conditioning
- Poor distribution of heating or air conditioning.
Our advice for breathing in clean air:
- Carry out an anti-bacterial treatment and circuit inspection every year
- Replace your cabin filter every 2 years (driving environment)
- Check that the condensers are clear